The SF-DR4 stands out in the market as a cutting-edge shock and vibration data recorder, offering swift and precise characterization of vibration, shock, and environmental profiles. Through its user-friendly innSoft-Analyzer software, data can be efficiently uploaded for analysis. This valuable information can then be utilized in the packaging design and optimization process, ensuring the utmost safety of the goods.
Shock and Vibration Data Recorder
The SF-DR4 is a shock and vibration data logger with a high-performance piezoresistive, secondary capacitive accelerometer.
In addition, the SF-DR4-03 model includes environmental sensors to better characterize the actual conditions of the distribution cycle.
Why choose our data logger?
New designs make the DR4 Shock and Vibration Data Recorders a unique solution capable of continuously recording triaxial vibrations, accelerations, pitch and roll motions, and shocks inside trucks, ships, or aircraft during the supply chain.
The innRecord family can record routes based on strength and frequency of vibrations during transport (PSD) in 3 dimensions and rotation in 2 axes (pitch and roll).
All data is recorded and the recorded routes can be reproduced in the vibration simulator tester for packaging optimization. In addition, the collected data can be used with the innDrop, innSlide, inWave and innShock families to reproduce the transport conditions that the cargo undergoes.
More integrated sensors – Shock and Vibration Data Recorder with all included in the unit
Leading the market, the new DR4 models include more impressive sensors, such as the gyroscope or the magnometer.
- High-performance primary capacitive triaxial accelerometer up to 40G for acceleration measurements with sampling frequency up to 4000 Hz.
- High-performance secondary piezoresistive triaxial accelerometer up to 2,000 G for shock measurements with sampling rates up to 20,000 Hz.
- In addition to pressure, humidity and temperature sensors, the data logger also includes other powerful sensors:
- Gyroscope (to measure tilt and speed change in Pitch, Rall and Yaw).
- Light (Useful to know if the package or vehicle has been opened. This sensor is capable of capturing the intensity of visible and ultraviolet light at a frequency of 4 Hz. This sensor is not calibrated and is designed for rough relative measurements only) .
- Microphone (records at the same speed as the other analog channels (up to 20 kHz).
Innovative analyzer software innSoft, developed by Safe Load Testing Technologies
Intuitive and easy-to-use software for the analysis of transportation simulations (vibrations, bumps, pitch and roll)
- Generates an automatic report, profile and charts.
- Includes a box tool to obtain PSD breakpoints for shaker simulation. With the tools of the box it is easier and faster to obtain personalized PSDs according to:
- PSD for three orthogonal axes for 100% CDF events.
- PSD for three orthogonal axes for the events of the highest 20% and the lowest 80% of CDF
- Chance PSD overlays at 80%, 90%, 95%, 99%, and 100% “at or below levels.”
- Statistical distribution of the RMS level
- Quick and easy setup, quick scan and batch file conversion:
- FFT analysis, PSD, Spectrogram, Digital filtering.
- Export data to CSV and Matlab.
Do you want more information about this product?
Do you want to download a sheet with all the technical information?
Complete the following form and we will send you all the necessary information…