The Inclined Impact Tester evaluates the ability of loads to withstand horizontal impacts or crushing forces thanks to the gravity force.
INCLINED IMPACT TESTER
With the Inclined Impact Tester it is possible to test the protective capacity of the packaging when faced with shocks and impacts during the distribution cycle. Impact test is one of the main tests to be carried out in order to achieve optimized packaging and secure goods for transport.
Why choose Safe Load TT inclined impact tester?
- Impact velocity up to 2.5 m/s.
- Testing load up to 2.000 kg.
- Test platform different sizes.
- Smooth displacement.
- Hydraulic dumpers
- 10⁰inclined plane
- The inclined impact tester has user-friendly design: it allows for high operator intuitiveness and simple and inexpensive maintenance.
- Touch and intuitive controller to easily command the tests.
COMPLY WITH …
- It has been built to carry out the international protocols ASTM D880, ASTM D4003 and ISO 2244.
- The solution could optionally include the innVision ST: high-speed camera and software to measure the unit load deformation, generating a report.
- Speed sensor
Do you want more information about this product?
Do you want to download a sheet with all the technical information?
Complete the following form and we will send you all the necessary information…