Drop testers allow companies and laboratories to know how vertical and rotational impacts can affect the integrity of the packaging and the products. The information obtained by the innDrop family will help to design a suitable packing to protect the goods during the distribution cycle.
The innDrop family includes different models depending on the package size and weight, and they are designed to simulate flat, edge or corner drops using last testing technology combined with a modern design.
Safe Load Drop simulator was specifically designed to accomplish the ISTA, ASTM, ISO and MIL standards for packaging palletized goods testing.
- EN 15552 Packaging: Complete, filled transport packages and unit loads. Performance testing schedules for common distribution chains.
- ASTM D4169 Standard practice for performance testing of shipping containers and systems.
- ASTM D7386 Standard practice for performance testing of packages for single parcel delivery system.
- ISTA procedures 1A, B, C, D, G, H / 2A, B, C / 3A, B, E, F, H, K / 4 series / 6-Fedex; 6-Amazon.com.
- MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD 202 Random Drop US Military Standard.
Do you want more information about this product?
Complete the following form and we will send you all the necessary information…